Over the years, best-selling author and renowned Harvard economist Harry Dent has accurately predicted the dot com bust of the early 2000s, the crash of the US housing market in 2006, the financial meltdown of 2008, and the plummet in crude oil prices in 2015. Now he's back with a bold new forecast - one that calls for gold to take a disastrous dive in price, all the way down to $250.
In his brand new audio-book, How to Survive (and Thrive) During the Great Gold Bust Ahead, Harry warns investors that moving their assets into gold isn't the safe haven they think it is - and why it won't protect them from the biggest market collapse since The Great Depression, set to hit in 2016.
In this shocking audio program, you'll discover:
- The unstoppable economic forces heading our way that will result in a collapse in gold prices (Chapter 1)
- Why the inflation crisis in America is a myth, despite our money overprinting and how gold will suffer because of it (Chapter 2)
- Exactly how low gold prices will drop in the next five years (Chapter 3)
- The predictable 30-year cycle gold follows and where we fall in it right now (Chapter 4)
- Details on his "trade of the decade," which could be the safest (and best value) investment you can make over the next 10 years. But there's a limited window to get in on it (Chapter 6)!
©2016 Harry S. Dent, Jr. (P)2016 Gildan Media LLC
Chapter 0Duración: 34min
Chapter 0 Part 2Duración: 13min
Chapter 1Duración: 13min
Chapter 2Duración: 11min
Chapter 3Duración: 06min
Chapter 4Duración: 08min
Chapter 5Duración: 22min
Chapter 6Duración: 33min
Chapter 7Duración: 09min
Chapter 0Duración: 50s