The Green Vault at the Dresden Royal Palace, founded by August the Stong, is the first royal treasure chamber in Europe and was first open to visitors between 1723 and 1729. Eight showrooms of acquired and inherited treasure, gold, bronze statuettes and jewellery were presented and organised neatly by material. During the World War Second the showrooms where damaged and partly destroyed, but after expansive restoration and reconstruction they once again opened to the public in September 2006.
Part 115/06/2009 Duración: 03min
Part 215/06/2009 Duración: 01min
Part 315/06/2009 Duración: 03min