"What is a chaste mind? - 4 August 1974
• The word ‘chaste’ means pure, clean, untouched.
• Have we a chaste mind, a mind that has not been hurt, has no image, is free
from the pleasure of yesterday and is innocent?
• Is chastity a quality of the mind?
• Can the mind be free of the word, symbols and the condemnation and
approval of the word?
• What is the nature of the mind when there is no attempt through will or desire
for any way out through the known?
• If you are really serious, not just with words but burning with responsibility,
then you ask whether the mind can ever be free from the known."
Chapter 0Duración: 01h36min