A complete stillness - 25 August 1965
• Is there a single movement that will completely transform my whole way of life?
• The passion is there but the perfume doesn’t take place. What am I to do? • Am I in a position of a man who for the first time is walking on a road by
himself and discovering?
• Does one know what a complete stillness means?
• It is only from a very still mind that a mutation takes place.
• Is there an ending to thought, therefore an ending to time?
• If I have no thought and therefore no time, and so no wasting of energy, there
is no movement, therefore there is complete stillness.
01 A complete stillness 01Duración: 01h04min