- Mystery shopping is a unique industry that allows management to get an inside look at various aspects of their businesses
- Mystery shops can evaluate customer service, store appearance, availability and placement of promotional signage, and so much more!
- Traditional mystery shops are covert and in-person, but non-traditional shops, such as revealed and remote shops, are becoming more popular
- Video and mobile shops are competing for the fastest growing segment of the mystery shopping industry
- Mystery shopping is extremely flexible, allowing you to only apply for shops that fit into your schedule
- Confidentiality and maintaining anonymity are pillars of mystery shopping
- Shop aggregators like Jobslinger and MS Job Board make searching for available shops in your location so easy!
- Other great ways to find available shops are through mystery shopping forums and social media
- There are literally hundreds of mystery shopping companies out there, so registering with all of them can be a bit tedious, but this book gives some tips that will make the process less cumbersome
- Submitting great reports is essential for a successful mystery shopper, and this book shows you exactly how to do so!
- Mystery shoppers own their own businesses, so researching laws in your city, county, and state about starting a business is crucial
- Business taxes for mystery shopping can be complicated, but this book offers some basic advice on what is required and how to track income and expenses
HowExpert publishes quick 'how to' guides on all topics from A to Z by everyday experts.
Chapter 0Duración: 18s
Chapter 1Duración: 16min
Chapter 2Duración: 41min
Chapter 3Duración: 05min
Chapter 4Duración: 12min
Chapter 5Duración: 17min
Chapter 6Duración: 07min
Chapter 7Duración: 15min
Chapter 8Duración: 09min
Chapter 9Duración: 02min
Chapter 10Duración: 24s